- Slide to the left hand or right hand side of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Tap on access points.
- Tap on add.
- Enter: Solavei in the Connection name field.
- Enter: solavei in the access point name field.
- Once you have entered the Data account settings, scroll down to setup the MMS APN.
- Enter: solavei in the APN field (no quotations).
- Leave Proxy address blank.
- Leave Proxy port blank.
- Enter: http://solavei.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc in MMSC address.
- Tap the check mark to save.
- Tap on Solavei to activate the APN.
- At this time turn the phone off, and then back on again.
- Test the settings by sending a picture message to yourself.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Browser.
- Enter a non-Google web site to test.
*If you are having trouble editing or accessing the APNs we've had some success with this application which can be downloaded from the Windows Phone Store.
Additional Assistance: If you have followed the steps above and are having trouble setting up your phone try using our interactive Self Help Troubleshooting Guide. If you have further questions, you can ask one of our Solavei Experts in our online Support Community below. Simply type in your question and click the Ask button.