Note: If you don't have a step listed below, please skip or leave as default and move on to the next step.
- On the device, tap the Menu icon.
- Select Settings.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is Off (you can change this later) and Mobile network is On.
- Tap on Mobile network.
- Tap on Access Point Names.
- Press the Menu key and tap New APN.
- Select Name, enter: solavei and tap OK.
- Select APN, enter: solavei and tap OK.
- Enter the user name and password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- User name: <leave blank>
- Password: <leave blank>
- Select MMSC, enter: http://solavei.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc and tap OK.
- Select MMS proxy: <leave blank>
- Select MMS port: <leave blank>
- Select Authentication type: Not set
- Select APN Type: Put a check mark in default,mms,supl,wap
- Press the Menu button and select Save
- Press the radio button next to Solavei to set the profile as default.
- At this time, turn the phone Off and then back On again.
- Test the settings by sending a picture message to yourself.
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Browser.
- Enter a non-Google web site to test.
: If you have followed the steps above and are having trouble setting up your phone try using our interactive Self Help Troubleshooting Guide
. If you have further questions, you can ask one of our Solavei Experts in our online Support Community
below. Simply type in your question and click the Ask