Solavei accepts Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers (ITIN) for those who want to become Brand Partners. During the Brand Partner enrollment process, members can enter an ITIN instead of a Social Security Number (SSN) along with their personal name.
Brand Partners who sign up using an ITIN (or incorrect SSN) will receive their Solavei Card in the mail from Money Network within 5-7 business days of completing enrollment. However, members using an ITIN (or incorrect SSN) will have their Solavei Card placed on “hold” until they are able to submit the required qualified forms of identification to Money Network and their application is fully approved by Money Network. The Solavei Card is a federally regulated banking product and the approval of the card is at the sole discretion of Money Network and the issuing bank.
Please note: All income earned from time of enrollment will continue to be deposited in your account and the funds will be made available to you once you complete Money Network identity verification process and are able to activate the Solavei Card.
Correcting a Social Security Number / ITIN or Name
Corrigiendo un Número de Seguro Social / ITIN o Nombre
Required documents to "verify identity" and be able to activate your Solavei Card:
- Receive a written letter from Money Network, requesting further proof of identity to be faxed or mailed within 10 days. Members enrolling with an ITIN (or incorrect SSN) can choose to fax two Primary IDs or one Primary and one Secondary ID (must be unexpired) beginning 24 hours after enrollment instead of waiting for a Money Network letter to be mailed.
Please submit two (2) Primary IDs or one (1) Primary and (1) Secondary (Must be unexpired)
- Ensure that your address matches the address used during Solavei enrollment
**Please make sure your account number or card number is written on the fax and you submit a copy of your ITIN paperwork along with the below identification documents:
- Acceptable Primary IDs and Primary Address Verification include:
- U.S. Passport
- State ID / U.S. Driver’s License
- U.S. Military ID (includes U.S. Coast Guard ID’s)
- Native American Tribal ID
- Matrícula Consular Card
- Work Visa
- Green Card (Permanent Resident Card)
If one of the above listed ID’s is not obtainable, you may also fax or mail in a Primary ID along with a Social Security Card
- Acceptable Secondary IDs include:
- U.S. Employment Authorization Card
- School ID card with photograph (must be current school year)
- Voter's registration card
- U.S. Citizen ID (Resident Alien Card)
- Visa or MasterCard issued by another institution. (Any type as long as it is branded with the Visa or MasterCard logo and includes name that matches Primary ID and is un-expired)
- Car Registration (Un-expired)
Additionally, if your address on your ID is incorrect please attach one of the following;
- utility bill
- lease agreement
- voter registration card
- current paycheck stub to show your name and address
portada de fax - Documento de identidad de Money Network Español
- Submit copies of the above identity documentation & your ITIN/SSN paperwork via fax or mail to Money Network at the address or fax number provided in the request letter. Members enrolling with an ITIN can choose to fax two Primary IDs or one Primary and one Secondary ID (must be unexpired) beginning 24 hours after enrollment instead of waiting for a Money Network letter to come in the mail.
- Mail: ATTN Compliance 7000 Goodlett Farms Pkwy, Cordova TN 38016 Money Network
- Fax: (866) 841-9317
- Please make sure your account number or card number is written on the fax and you submit a copy of your ITIN paperwork along with the required identification documents
- Two Primary IDs (submit)
- Copy of your ITIN/SSN paperwork (submit)
- Call Money Network after 7 business days to verify account approval.
- Activate your Solavei Card by calling Money Network at (888) 913-0900 once you receive your approval.
That’s all there is to it! We look forward to welcoming many new Brand Partners who are able to become part of Solavei by enrolling with a valid ITIN/SSN.
Fax Coversheet - Money Network Identity Verification Documents
Money Network - Identification Compliance Letter - English
Money Network - Identification Compliance Letter - Espanol