1. Are Solavei member contact cards available?
We have provided an easy to use solution to order approved member contact cards in the correct font, colors, and logos. This solution is easy to use and affordable. We will not be approving any contact cards other than what is available on this site: Solaveigear.com
Solavei SIM Pack
1. Who Can Order Solavei SIM Packs?
Solavei Members can order SIM Packs, with a limit of 60 SIM cards per week per member ID. If you need more please email SIMPack@solavei.com
2. How Can Solavei SIM Packs Help Me Grow My Network?
The ability to activate service quickly on the spot is an added benefit when enrolling new members with Solavei mobile service and can help you enroll more people. New members won’t have to wait 3-5 days to receive their SIM card in the mail. With SIM Packs, if you are a Solavei Member you can enroll multiple new members in person at once, or provide a SIM card at the time of enrollment for Solavei Mobile Service. You also have the ability to assist the new member with setting up their phone settings to properly work on the Solavei network.
3. Where Can I Order Solavei SIM Packs?
Log in to MySolavei and select "Account" then select "Shop" to order a SIM Pack.
4. When enrolling, does the new member still pay for the SIM card?
No, there is no cost to the enrolling member for enrolling with a SIM from a SIM pack.
5. Can I resell these SIM cards?
No, SIM pack SIM cards are not for resale.
6. Can I reuse a SIM card if a new member enrolls and changes their mind?
SIM cards can only be activated ONCE. If a member changes their mind and returns their membership, their SIM card cannot be reused or transferred.
7. What if my shipment doesn't arrive?
First, check the status of the shipment with the tracking number you received in your confirmation email. If you have any questions about your missing shipment, Contact Us.
8. Who do I contact if a member uses the wrong SIM card number to enroll?
If you entered in the wrong SIM card number in enrollment or simply want to change a SIM card, log into your MySolavei account. Click on Account>Manage MyPlan>Change SIM to update your SIM. You can also contact member support at 1-866-SOLAVEI [Call: 1-866-SOLAVEI] (1-866-765-2834 [Call: 1-866-765-2834] ) to have your SIM card number corrected.
9. What if I enroll a member and they lose their SIM card?
There are 2 options for you in this circumstance.
- You may give another SIM that hasn't been used, to the member and have them change the SIM number in their MySolavei account.
- Have the member login to their MySolavei account to order a new SIM. This can be found in the Account tab, under the Shop link.
10. Can I give a SIM card to someone if they lost theirs?
Yes you can give a new never used SIM to another member.